We have lots of new sheet music for you try here.
Find something fun and new to play!
Here are some additional resources:
Star Spangled Banner Audiofiles
Jurassic Park WAV Audiofiles
Jurassic Park MP3 files
Danger Zone - Play along with the video here.
Procession of the Gladiators
Music from Grease
Romeo and Juliet
DIRECTIONS for downloading audio files:
1. Click on the link for the desired song. (Either MP3 Audio format or WAV Audio Format. Select the version that works best with your Audio Player on your computer)
2. Select your child’s Instrument (Please make note on the upper right corner of your child’s music exactly which part they are playing. (i.e. 1st Alto Sax or 2nd Alto Sax)
3. When you found your child’s part, click the box with three dots in it to the right of the song name. (NOTE: a menu will come up and allow you to DOWNLOAD it to your computer)
4. If you are using GOOGLE, it will automatically download it to your “DOWNLOAD” folder. You will see it at the bottom of your screen. (NOTE: if it went to your down load folder you can copy/cut and paste it to where you would like to store the audio file.)
5. FIND the FULL ORCHESTRA audio file for the song and you should also download that file to your computer. (Now your child has their individual part and how it should be played AND what their part sounds like in a FULL ORCHESTRA. The goal is to have your child learn their part well enough to play with and keep up with the FULL ORCHESTRA)
6. Once you have downloaded it, just double click it and it should start playing in whatever Player you are using on your computer.